Greg wrote the story for this PlayStation Portable game (coming to the PS2 in June 2010).
DESPERATE. ALONE. BETRAYED. Gabe Logan stands alone. They’ve disbanded his team. His partner is missing and accused of treason. How far will he go to find the truth? Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow will keep you wondering who to trust, featuring an engaging storyline, all-new combat actions and underwater missions. As the dramatic sequel to the IGN 2006 PSP Game of the Year, Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow promises to be even better delivering new and enhanced features, including: New Submerged Missions Experience underwater exploration and combat with full 360 degree navigation.
- Strike with Precision Target enemy body parts utilizing an arsenal of more than 55 high-tech weapons and advanced vision technology.
- New Combat Moves Use “Blind Fire” to send enemies scurrying for shelter or grab hold and use them as a “Human Shield” to preserve health.
- Enhanced Hand-to-Hand Melee Attacks Dispatch enemies in a variety of ways,including deadly knife attacks.
- Hollywood-Style Production Featuring a gripping storyline by acclaimed author Greg Rucka (Queen & Country series) and an all-new soundtrack by international recording artist Azam Ali (300).
- Visually Stunning Environments High-resolution textures, detailed animation, combined with the Havoc engine delivers console-caliber graphics on the PSP system.
- Robust Online Experience 4-on-4 multiplayer battles across 8 maps and 5 game modes, plus enhanced community features including player profiles, buddy lists, leaderboards and ranked cell matches.